Budget

This is what I estimate the equipment, hiring actors, props esc would cost if I was using an actual budget and how much I would want to spend on them. This was to help keep track of the costs of everything in an easy was. 

Budgeting  

Film Equipment 

Price 

Actual cost 

Notes 

Sony camera  

£270 for 2 weeks 

£0.00 

I will be using a camera from school. 

Rode NTG-2 Microphone 

£63 for 2 weeks  

£0.00 

I will be using a camera from school. 

Lighting Kit 

£318 for 2 weeks  

£0.00 

I will be using a lighting kit from school. 

Tripod  

£90 for 2 weeks  

£0.00 

I will be using a tripod from school. 

Hiring Actors  

 

 

 

1 Actor  

£1840 to hire  

£0.00 

I will be playing the character.  

2 Actor 

£1840 to hire 

£0.00 

My school colleague will be playing this part. 

Head of Agency Actor 

£1840to hire 

£0.00 

My school colleague will be playing this part. 

Costumes 

 

 

 

Black jackets 

£25.98 for 2 

£25.98 

will buy these myself 

Black caps 

£5.96 for 2 

£5.96 

I will buy these myself 

Black gloves 

£3.98 for 2 

£3.98 

I will buy these myself 

Black jeans 

£33 for 2 

£33 

I will buy these myself 

Black sneakers 

£31.98 for 2 pairs 

£31.98 

I will by these myself 

Props 

 

 

 

Shovels 

£19.96 for 2 

£0.00 

own two shovels which we can use 

Torches 

£5.98 for 2 

£5.98 

I will buy these myself 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script