The B ody Cast and crew credits appear with background audio layered over top of the sounds of the woods . Medium shot of the backs of the two main characters from the torso, up. 1 Are you sure we’re at the right place? 2 I don’t know, you ’re in charge of the sat nav 1 Y ou dropped it trying to get the thing out of its box. You might’ve broken it for all we know. 2 Shhhh ! What if somebody hears you? 1 Oh, please what sort of lowlife, pathetic freaks would be out here at this time? Cu t to a medium shot from the front of the characters showing their confused faces looking blankly into the woods. They stare and look around awkwardly for 10 seconds . 2 turns to 1. 2 Did you catch the game last n...
This is what I estimate the equipment, hiring actors, props esc would cost if I was using an actual budget and how much I would want to spend on them. This was to help keep track of the costs of everything in an easy was. Budgeting Film Equipment Price Actual cost Notes Sony camera £270 for 2 weeks £ 0 .00 I will be using a camera from school . Rode NTG-2 Microphone £63 for 2 weeks £ 0 .00 I will be using a camera from school . Lighting Kit £318 for 2 weeks £ 0 .00 I will be using a lighting kit from school . Tripod £90 for 2 weeks £ 0 .00 I will be using a tripod from school . Hiring Actors 1 Actor £ 1840 to h...
Comments
Post a Comment