Equipment booking
This is my equipment list. It lists the equipment I hired, how log I hired it for and the quantity of said equipment. This is so I can see exactly what I hired making the cost easier to calculate.
Equipment booking
Equipment | Quantity | Time rented |
Standard Sony Camera | 1 | 2 weeks |
Lighting Kit | 1 | 2 weeks |
Rode NTG-2 microphone | 1 | 2 weeks |
Tripod | 1 | 2 weeks |
Costumes |
|
|
Black Shoes | 2 pairs | 2 weeks |
Black Jeans | 2 | 2 weeks |
Black Jacket | 2 | 2 weeks |
Black Gloves | 2 pairs | 2 weeks |
Black hat | 2 | 2 weeks |
Props |
|
|
Shovel | 2 | 2 weeks |
Torch | 2 | 2 weeks |
Comments
Post a Comment